Sunday 27 May 2012

Alone at home
Rupan is awesomeee!




Promised u to write in Eng for once
forgive me if i make any grammar and vocab mistakes




I am really happy to know u
as a very good friends for these 8 months





U are pretty
U are mature:))
no doubt.






I wish u all the best for ur future
and will pay u a visit
to either ur hometown
or the place that u are going to study at
or maybe both:))






finals starts tomorrow
gosh.







we don't need the marks
but we wanna score well
do our best at least.








went to sing city iab ytd
happy that u came
haha thats fate.





hope that u'll join city boys
so i'll have a reason to see u
at least twice a year:D
and i think u need platform
to live ur life happier
with a group of people
that ll actually care for u
from the bottom of their heart
like ME;))









i found myself low confidence
and double confimed ytd.









come on i ll prove myself
to improve more
in every aspects.







i am lazy
to think anymore other than how to be better
n how to contribute more to e society.








showered bobby
and took it and happy for a walk
finally.







mom called me every few hours
appreciate that.
haha
felt her love
i am lucky
to have such a caring mom.








live my life to the fullest.
and
study hard for finals!








looking forward to the joint LOM project
we ll b doing great!







feel like doing lots.
but engine is still warming up
oh come on.






feel happy seeing u studying hard
jiayouss
u still own a place in my heart.







No comments:

Post a Comment