Monday 2 January 2012

Art of living!


I hv graduated! oh yeah:)
I love this class<3



I hv learnt a lot frm this class.
I m glad tt I hv this opportunity to attend. esp I m going through problems now.



Okay there is no more HATE but GRATEFUL.
Thx for company me for the past nine months.
I was crazy for u.
I knew tt I hv done sth wrong which I didnt keep our promise to be tgt forever.
I am sorry.
Being stranger is the best solution tt we can think of for now.
But by time goes by, I hope tt we can still be frens.




The process given by Belvindachi-my teacher, reminds me a lot abt my childhood.
I miss those days,A LOT.
okay i knew tt i wasnt an obedient daughter but oways bring troubles n worries for u.
I really miss those days in your lap.
chatting, smiling, crying..
I knew tt u were thr for me.





This is a v good course tt i really want to share with those ppl ard me.
do come n experience.





Thx dear.
I really appreciate tt u gave me lots of freedom and trust.
we r possesive yet we know e limit huh.<3
we hv not seen each others for days.
miss u:(
hmm looking forward to see u at the mrt tmr haha.
yeah we hv to work harder.for everything tt we craved for.
stick to our pacts.
woohoooooo-
this is a brand new year!




I m kinda happy tt daddy made those presents v me.
his was yam paste n mine was butter cookies.
We were saying tt ppl tt got our presents must b really happy bcoz they taste good haha.
I love my present as well!!A cut tweety bird mug..dunno frm whom coz we exchanged for times.






No comments:

Post a Comment