Sunday 1 January 2012

Expectation reduces joy:)

I am glad tt you were saying tt " you're not facing this alone"


I wanna be the master but not slave in my life.


I dunno how u define love and kinship
but I am kinda sad bcoz we are moving far apart from each other .



Nothing changes.
Its just the situation.
yet i m wondering how should I react/respond.




You were telling me its ok.
That was when nth happened.
You were saying, everyone make mistakes,so we have to learn to forgive.




I'm gona change.
change for myself.
To have a better life.



I hv you to be my best friend. Bro. N lover.
We hv promised to be each other's best friend huh:)
Do our best, and let god do the rest.



No more EMOs
No more HATE
No more BAD HABITs.



I am learning, to be a better man.




No comments:

Post a Comment