Monday 9 January 2012

Pumpkin's diary`

Its kinda hard for me to keep sth on.


I love the feeling where I can say everything out.
NOT keeping in my mind.



Today is a freaking important day to me.
okay I m gg to take responsibility of not handing up my essay.
I m gg to take responsibility of not doing my POA.
and I found that, its not tt HARD.




Once I wrote on my status:
a mistake is no longer a mistake when you hv ready to correct it/face it.



I m happy tt we can still b frens.
since we r frens bfore me n him got tgt.
happy to have your compliment.
tt I hv be prettier.




I love the way you call me pumpkin,gray,etc.
Its so sweet.
I ll bring you to know all the ppl tts important to me in my life.
I m happy tt u hv given me soooo much trust.
I m really happy tt we hv received blessings frm all of them..





Today's video is freaking scary which I ll be afraid tt I ll lose u one day..
or u might lose me.
everyone is gg to die in the end of their lives.
Religion is important when tt comes.





brand new day.
brand new mind set..




[hey i ll love u more n more everyday]

No comments:

Post a Comment